Friday, August 20, 2010

NES - Bad Dudes

Haiku-Review:

save the president
from predictable ninjas.
as always: "I'm bad!"


Additional Comments:

The one thing I've always taken from this game is the unique auto-scrolling levels (Stages 2&5: Tandem Trailer Truck and Freight Train - hey look, the best music in the game too!!). Playing this game so many years ago, those two levels always stuck out in my mind, even more so than the deafening "I'm bad!" proclaimed at the end of each stage. And now, having just pressed through this game again, those two stages still stand out from the crowd.

Yea, I guess that's about it - deafening proclamations of self badness, interesting level scrolls, and oh, lest me forget when we finally save the president?

"Hey Dudes thanks, for rescuing me. Let's go for a burger.... Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!"
-the president


*facepalm*

Rating: 3 burgers out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment