Friday, August 20, 2010

Kicking the Old Nugget Around

Just a fews things I thought I'd share:

1: I made a page showing all beaten games. Sadly, Batman's rather lonely at the moment. However, he's got some friends coming as I slowly post the remaining titles so far beaten since I started this foolish experiment.

B: I'm going to be posting all titles in chronological order regarding dates of victory here on the main page. Under the list, they will be separated by gaming system.

Q: (shh...don't tell anyone, but I actually started this experiment on July 30th and not on August 1st as I claimed.)

Ducks: I thought I'd also mention to anyone who may be rather skeptical of the whole project, especially regarding any truth behind posted games actually being won, well...hmm, I guess you just have to trust me. Actually, I thought about posting end scene stills for each game beaten, although that really doesn't prove actual victory as I could probably wade through thousands of pics on the net and eventually find one. I don't know, I may still do that just for shits and giggles, but don't hold me to it.  Besides, what do I have to gain from lying about beating these games? Being able to add them to my list? Really, that's just childish - but then again, so is this whole project, so whatever. Truthfully, one of the main reasons for this whole project is being able to experience the countless games out there from beginning to end that I've either just never finished, or never even played to begin with. Also, it gives me a chance to replay so many beloved classics that I've always cherished. Posting the whole thing to a blog was just something I thought would add a little extra humor and uselessness to the whole ordeal.  So there.....

Toyota Corolla: Another fun little thing I thought about doing was adding a link to each "game won" post showcasing a particular track from that title.

No comments:

Post a Comment