Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Huh?

As the description states, I'm here to finish victoriously in as many video games as I can. Of course, I have already done just that in a number of games over the years, but I've decided that I will only be including those games that I've started since the beginning of August, 2010, only because I can keep a more accurate list of what has and hasn't been beaten. Also, it gives me a chance to replay some of the great games of old.

So what games are included? All Games! Yes, I will attempt games, picked rather haphazardly, from most any system as long as the game falls within one very specific guideline: there is a definitive end-goal that can be obtained. Beyond that, most anything flies from pretty much any gaming category. Of course, I don't have access to all games and/or all systems, so that will slightly hinder what games may be placed on the list, but of those games and systems I do have access to - well, let's just say there's more than enough games to keep me busy.

And just when is a game considered beaten? Well, I'm going to follow what may seem like a detestable grey area concerning game victories based on type and conditions allowable. First and foremost, the end credits must be obtained along with any end screen. In addition, all difficulties and game percentages must be completed if applicable. And finally, relevance to overall victory will be ascertained and a ruling will be judged on how relevant towards overall victory such conditions end up being. Beyond that, it should be fairly straightforward.

No comments:

Post a Comment