Thursday, February 16, 2012

Le Sigh....

Is it time for another one of those ghastly "here's why I haven't posted" posts? Am I really going to drone on about why my game's beaten has diminished so? Eh...yes, because I can.

Actually, it's been some time since I've completed a game and I've really only one thing to blame: Forza Motorsport 4. I just can't seem to drag myself away from that game (and maybe one day I may even get a chance to talk about why I'm so addicted to it). But I can't put the entirety of the blame on FM4. I have been playing other games as well. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, of which I should have a post here very shortly, has taken up a lot of my time. But so has a few games that I've had high hopes for and have been wanting to play for some time only to have my hopes dashed in a maddened fury. Oh, if only I could push through some of these games so I can write some indubitably controversial tirades on these highly acclaimed titles, but goddamn do they suck. Besides, do I really want to acquire more evil eye from casual readers. Eh...again, yes.

Additionally, I've spent the last couple of weeks performing a bit of "spring cleaning" with my games and systems. All of my NES material was in dire need of cleaning, and before I jump into the next Legend of Zelda title, I know I need to flush out my N64. So all in all, yes, I've slowed down. And frankly, I don't care. It's not like I have an actual viewership here anyway.

Oh wait...I think we're still waiting on some stuff from our newcomer. What ever happened to that? I know for one, I'm extremely curious to read his thoughts on The Elder Scrolls III for sure - wink, wink, nudge, nudge...

No comments:

Post a Comment