Sunday, November 28, 2010

What Happened? Where's the Games?

In lieu of my month-long absence, I thought I'd poke my head in here and calmly advise on the behalf of both of us: Don't Panic! (As if anyone is - *looks at minuscule follower's element* - sigh) We're still pointing our fingers at all those nasty little games that need to be beaten, and surely there's more than enough to still go around. It's just that we both needed a bit of a break from gaming for a little bit, get our minds on something else before our heads exploded from video game overexposure. Well that, and, I can't really speak for Sven, but I've just gotten busy with other stuff that's taken me away from gaming at the moment. However, I can say that I have about 10 different games that I currently have save/check points of some sort or another as I work them towards 100% completion. All I can say is that more "games beaten" are in the pipeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment